Monday, April 19, 2010

An oasis in the middle of the city - Ana Paula - U1

Home is for me much more than a simple place. It’s a kind of temple.
Nowadays, people need a daily refuge to retire from the craziness of big cities.
I regard myself as one of them.

Therefore, sometimes I kidnap myself in order to stay alone, and home is elected as the best place for me to do this.
I love to decorate my home myself, ´cause I arrange the stuff the way I feel better.
Currently, my home is as much a comfortable as a beautiful place. It’s a pleasant spot to stay with the family and receive friends too.

The size is excellent. It’s neither big nor small. It’s enough for my family.
We’re just three: my little son, my husband and I. So, there are three rooms and three bathrooms and a good space to have barbecues on the weekends.
We love to invite friends to have barbecue with us! And pizza too!

We have been living here for the last five years, since my son was one year old. Before that, we lived in a small apartment in Vila Madalena, where there wasn’t
any grill to have barbecue, unfortunately.

Of course I prefer much more my present home!!
Besides being bigger than the other, it was projected, it’s modern, cozy and peaceful, with suitable space - there is even an area for leisure time - and it’s quite charming too.
Friends have a great time when they come here! (I hope…That’s my feeling).
And during the week, I really like arriving here and forgetting everything.

No comments: