Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Email to a friend - Edenise - B1

Hi my friends!
How are you? I'm Ok! Here´s an email in English. It´s very good pratice for you and me!

I´m studying English at IME Jr. English Course. In my class there are twelve students. They are all from São Paulo except me, I´m from Bahia. Our teacher´s name is Elton. He´s nice, funny and a good teacher.

I finished undergraduate nursing course. I´m studying for a selection masters. I' ve lived in São Paulo since March, but I know how to get around. I like São Paulo, it´s very exciting. I live with my fiancé in a small house. He´s a PhD student. He´s 27. We have six years dating, we want to marry next year.

My family lives in Jequié. My father is a bus driver and my mother is a teacher. I have two sisters. My oldest sister is a nurse and works in Family Health Program and in a hospital. She´s married. My younger sister is a high school student. I have two nieces, one is six years old and the other is two years old, they´re very beautiful. I love my family.

I´m very happy here, but I miss my family.

Have a nice holiday and a nice weekend!

Fondly!


Edenise.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

parabens Edenise was very good and very large(risos)