Sunday, April 25, 2010

Email to a classmate - Rosa - B1

“Dear Yara,


How are you? I´m fine. Here´s an email in English, it good practice for you and me!
I have classes in English at the University of São Paulo. I´m in a class with twelve students. They´re all from countries of the same continent: Brazil and Peru. Our teacher´s name´s Elton. He´s very friendly and a very good teacher.
I live with my family in São Paulo in the city centre with my son André and my husband Lúcio.
I´m 46 years old and I´m a manicurist. I work with foreigners.
I want to learn English for my job.


Thanks!
See you Saturday!

Rosa.”

2 comments:

Unknown said...

congratulations by email

Unknown said...

i read your email and happy for it .im ingineer and learn english too ,i marrid and i have a kids. if you want to have contact with me send mail .have agood day.iran
mohammadreza.ahmadi2@gmail.com