Sunday, April 25, 2010

Email to a classmate - Solange - B1

Dear Eloni,

Are you ok? I’m fine.
Here’s an email in English. It’s very good practice for you and me!

I have English classes at IME/USP. It’s a Language School. I’m in a class with about twelve students. They are from Brazil, but Jelmar is from Peru. Our teacher’s name’s Elton. He’s very funny, friendly and a very good teacher.

I live with my family in a small town, Taboão da Serra. We live in a small house. My mother is a homemaker. My father is retired. My sister is a nurse. My sister’s name’s Elisange. She has a baby, but she isn’t married yet. She is twenty-five. She speaks Portuguese and a little English. I love them.

Taboão da Serra isn’t very exciting. I don’t like to live there. The restaurants and nightclubs are cheap, but they aren’t very good. I enjoy São Paulo. I like to go out with my boyfriend and we like to go to the movie. I like student bars and theater, too. I would like to live in São Paulo.

Email me soon!

Love, Sol.

No comments: