Sunday, April 25, 2010

Email to a classmate - Ednei - B1

Hello, My friends Regiane, Edenise and Elton :D

How are you? I am very happy. Here's an email in English. It's good practice for you and me!

I have classes in English at the statistic and math institute. I am in a class with twelve students. They are all Brazilians , but from different towns. Our teacher's Mr. Furlanetto. He is very funny, crazy (sorry teacher :D) and a very good teacher.

I live far from my family, I live in São Paulo in the butantã district, my parents’ names are nelson and leonice. They are retired. My father has always dreamed of having a large family, so we are thirteen brothers and sisters . I have a big family. I'm the youngest with 25. My girlfriend’s name is Ana, she is 24, she's beautiful, she is a student of medicine at the Federal University of Bahia.

I love São Paulo, but the city is still too large. It is a place of happy people who like to work. I am very happy.


Email me soon!

Ednei

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very nice congratulations your email