Wednesday, April 21, 2010

MY HOME - Simone - U1

I live in Campinas and I have been living with my parents in a wonderful home. We have a two-storey house. It isn’t very modern in decoration but is spacious and comfortable. It has four bedrooms, three bathrooms, two living rooms, one kitchen and a backyard with a barbecue. It is located in a quiet neighborhood near the mall, bakery, drugstore and downtown. It was my father’s dream in building his own house. We’ve been living there since my twenties.
In my childhood, I lived in a country house. It was a modest house with a fantastic backyard, a green garden and a place to raise chickens. I loved its balcony where I used to play with my friends. Although it was an old house, I miss it. There, we didn’t have any type of security problem, we never had to get worried with locked doors or even locked gates. We had no electric fence or any house alarm. Unfortunately, nowadays we need to protect our home.
At the beginning of this year I was looking for a house to move to São Paulo because I’ve been working at USP. I’d like a place near my job where I could escape the traffic. However, I wasn’t lucky and I couldn’t find any good house. Most of them had cramped bedrooms and sometimes they were dark and cold. Besides, they were very expensive.
Thereafter, I decided to continue in my own home, my ideal place to live!!

No comments: