Sunday, July 18, 2010

Renata - My home


My house, my home…

I have to describe my house, my home. But it is not that simple. Although describing physically my house is easier, it is harder to describe how I feel at home.

So I’m going to start by talking about the house. The outside walls are beige and the gates are dark blue. The inside walls are light pink. My bedroom is light purple and my mother’s bedroom is light blue. My house has four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a living room, a kitchen, and a laundry. Describing that, it seems a big house and indeed it is, but nowadays my home is bigger than it was about ten years ago.

In my bedroom I like my bed and my TV so much, because when I go to bed, it is the only time that I watch TV. I like my pillow too, because in it I can think about many things.

I have been living there since I was born. When I was fifteen years old, I lived with my mother, dad, grandmother and brother. At that time, my parents split up then my dad moved out. As a result, my home started getting bigger. When I was eighteen years old my brother got married and my home got emptier. About three years ago my grandmother died, so in the house remained only my mom and me and my home got really, really big.

I do not like to be alone, so while my mom is working I prefer to stay at USP studying with my friends and doing my research. I want to live there until I get married. So I would like to get married and have a lot of children, because I miss the time that my home was full of people and happiness.

No comments: