Saturday, July 3, 2010

Fabio - B1 - email to a friend

Hi!

How are you? I’m fine.

I study English at IME Jr. I’m in a class with ten or eleven students, most of the students are from São Paulo city, like me, some people are from other states. My teacher’s name’s Elton. I am getting to know them better each day, they’re good and very nice people.

I live with three friends of my undergraduate course, physics, in a small house near the university in the west area. They’re very nice and we help each other before the tests. Last year I lived with my family in the east area, but it is very far and it took me many hours traveling in the bus and subway. It was very tiring. My family is my father, my mother, and two brothers. My father is a teacher and my mother is a social assistant, my brothers are students like me.

I have always lived in São Paulo city. It is a good place, with its problems like a traffic problems and criminality and its virtues like things that I don’t remember now, but I like this city anyway. I go to some rock bars like Kazebre or Manifesto sometimes, it is very nice to see concerts and go out with my friends.

See you.

No comments: