Saturday, July 10, 2010

Patricia - Informal letter

July, 02 2010
Hi Mari, I need your help. As I told you my daughter-in-law spent three months in a host family’s house in Canada to learn English.
The course finished yesterday and in few days she is coming to Brazil with them.
As I’m going to host the family and I want to brush up my English, I think that’s very polite to bring them to see the most important spots in Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro. First of all, I’d like to bring them to the Terraço Italia restaurant to see the incredible view of the city. Then I d’like to show Paulista Avenue, Ibirapuera Park, and the Ipiranga Museum.
In Rio de Janeiro I want to invite them to make a tour in Rocinha slum because it’s the biggest one in the world, then we can go to the Sugar Loaf, Christ the Redeemer and at the end of the day, we can have dinner at the most famous barbecue restaurant called Porcao.
The next day we can spend all day long at prainha beach where famous actors can sunbathe without being recognized.
Do you know other places worth visiting in Sao Paulo or Rio de Janeiro?
Please give some tips to make their trip unforgettable
Thank you very much
Pat
xoxo

No comments: