Saturday, July 10, 2010

Patricia - Talking about home

I have known many places in the world and definitely my house is the best one.
You are probably asking why that is so.
Now I’m going to tell you.
At home I can do whatever I want at any time, without asking anybody. For instance, if I want to make a sophisticated dish at midnight nobody will bother me because of that. At my house I make the rules.
I love to invite friends to have dinner in. In fact, my husband loves to invite people more than me. All the desserts served in our parties are made by him.
Another thing that I really love to do is to take care of our house. I know how to organize everything and a friend of mine asked me if I want to work as a personal organizer.
Since I got married in 2007 I have lived in an apartment and enjoyed this experience a lot. My husband has a daughter called Maria Fernada and she lives with us too.
I’m very grateful for having a nice place to live with people that I love.

No comments: