Friday, May 28, 2010

Solange - B1 - Profile in a letter

Hi, Elton
How are you?
I’m fine. I’m in a new internship and I’m living in two homes.
On weekends, I stay in my mother’s house with my family in a small town, Taboão da Serra. My mother, my father, my sister and my nephew live there. I love them.
Monday to Friday, I stay in my boyfriend’s house. His name is Laerton. What tell you about him? He’s very friendly and kind. I love him. He is twenty-six. He works at Atento and he is a Physics student. He studies at USP.
He lives in a house in Rio Pequeno. It’s in São Paulo. His house is near my job and near the college, so I’m living there. I like to live there because Laerton is very funny and we talk about many subjects. Sometimes we watch films or listen to music at night. I love it.
We always study hard and we don’t have free time, but sometimes he invites me to go out or watch films at home. On Saturday mornings, we go to English course together. After that, have lunch and he goes to work. On Sunday, he goes to his mother’s house, too. He doesn’t like sports and dance. He likes to stay home with his family and he likes to play with his pets. He has four dogs. His favorite dog is Baby. Sometimes, he likes to drink beer or wine on Saturday evenings.
On weekdays, he gets up early, takes a shower, has breakfast and goes to college. He has lunch about midday and in the afternoons he studies at home. In the evenings, he goes to work. He works at night and arrives at home about two o’clock AM.
In Laerton’s house there are three rooms. There is a kitchen, a bedroom and a bathroom. It’s a small house, but we like it very much. We don’t have big furniture, but we are ok there. We have many books, DVDs and CDs and we have a lot of fun.
See you in next class
Kisses
Sol.

No comments: