Thursday, May 6, 2010

email to a friend - wallace -B1

Dear Fabio,

How are you? I'm fine. Here's an email in English. It's good practice for you and me! I heve classes in English at the Sao Paulo in university. I'm in a class with eleven students. They're all from states: Paraiba, Ceara, Pernambuco and Sao Paulo. Our teacher's name's Elton. He's very funny and a very good teacher.
I live with a Brazilian family in a small, new house far from the centre of town. Neuza and Valmir have a daughter and son. Their daughter, Ingrid, is 19. She's a student at Anhembi university. Their son, Leandro, is a doctor for a hospital. He's 20. They're all very friendly, it's easy to understand them.
Anhembi is very big and very exciting! The restaurants and nightclubs are expensive, but the student bars and cafes are cheap. It's cold now, and it's lovely to be near the country side. I'm very happy here.

Email me soon!

Regards, Wallace.

No comments: