Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Angelina - U1 - Letter

Dear Emily

How are things with you? I’m very well!!
My big news is that I’m dating an Australian player of field hockey team.
I met Geoffrey Flynn in a currency exchange downtown four months ago, when he asked for me information about the exchange rate of the day in English. He is a tourist in Brazil, he is from Adelaide.
Now, I’m receiving Geoffrey in my home because we are dating. He still wishes he could know exciting places of São Paulo city and also I am taking advantage of this situation because I’m always speaking with my guest in English.
Then, we have visited beautiful places of São Paulo and we have especially watched several soccer matches at Morumbi Stadium. What exciting experiences! Geoffrey loves Brazilian soccer matches and he is a fan of Ronaldo, a famous player of Corinthians team.
Geoffrey and I also went to Sesc Pinheiros, near my house, and we watched a concert with a Brazilian composer and singer Edu Lobo last month. How wonderful! Geoffrey loved it!
Last weekend we came out of Eldorado mall and we were walking when I was attacked by a thief who made off with my handbag. The thief stole all my money, credit cards and cell phone! How horrible!
Geoffrey is in his twenties, he’s tall and very good-looking. He is very sensitive. I love him.Thank goodness for that!
I can’t believe that I found a handsome fiancé from a foreign country in my fifties.
Next year we are going to get married and live in Australia.
By the time we’ll have opened a joint checking account at Bank of Brazil because my money is all there.
Hang on! You’ll receive our wedding invitation.
I’m waiting for your news!
Keep in touch,
Angelina

No comments: