Thursday, November 26, 2009

Postcard by Mariana (P1)


Dear Glaucia,

I am having a good time in Tokyo. There are many buildings and cars here.
Although it´s a bit chaotic, the city is wonderful!
The weather is very cold and it is snowing. I adored making snowmen!
I am staying in a “ryokan”, a kind of Japan hotel, and I slept in “tatames”.

Yesterday I visited Harajuku, a neighborhood in Shibuya. There, people wear different clothes and make up. They
are like “manga” characters! I couldn´t resist and I bought a lot of pairs of shoes!

I am going to visit the Imperial Palace tomorrow. It´s amazing and awe-inspiring on pics.
I want to see it with my own eyes!
Oh! And I want to watch a sumo fight. Sumo fighters are very fat and they use tiny trunks.
By the way, what are African people like? I hope that you are having fun there!

Send me a postcard too!
Love
Mariana

No comments: