Thursday, November 5, 2009

My best friend - by Willian (P1)

My best friend is a co-worker in the same profession. We met at Institute of Chemistry of the University of São Paulo. He was my first colleague when I began the postgraduation in 2006. Since then, we began to go to parties and to work together. One year after, I moved in with him.

His name is Tiago. He is optimistic, he is talkative, he really likes to speak. He is funny, kind and spontaneous, but he is hasty and he is not persistent. Sometimes he is nervous, but he is never aggressive. He is systematic and orderly and sometimes boring.

He likes music, parties and much fun, mainly when there is beer. He is very womanizer, he likes to play the field. We daily work much and rarely we go for a walk in Butantã to amuse ourselves.

We have the same occupation, we are theoretical chemists. He finished the M. Sc. six months before me. Currently, we are doctorate candidate in chemistry, we study similar subjects, specifically, quantum mechanics applied in chemical systems. In the future, he intends to become chemical teacher in univertisy as well as me.

No comments: