Thursday, November 5, 2009

Dreams by Scarlat (U3)

I am a dreamer. My life is full of dream meaning. We have dreams that express our emotional needs or those that show us about what we are living sometimes. Nevertheless, I believe that God can speak to us through our dreams. Therefore, I look for the meaning of some elements of dreams. For example, if you see a house, it could be your interior; if you see your own car, it could mean your way of life. However, I want tell you an experience.

I guess I was seven or eight years old. I was in primary school and I used to do many activities. Since I was a child I used to study and read many books. I was very hardworking and my teacher used to require all exercises that she had assigned in class. Once, I just forgot to do my homework! So, when I went to bed I remembered it and I decided to wake up earlier to do it until 8 a.m.

I dreamt I was doing my homework and the worst of all: I got to read and think about the answers! For me, of course, it was so clear. The sensation was: “Oh, Gosh, a little bit more and I can sleep again. The exercise was almost done when, suddenly, I needed an erase, but I couldn’t find it. Where did I put my erase? I started to look for the erase with my hands.

Finally, I woke up holding an invisible pen and a notebook. How puzzled I was, because I saw that I had not done my obligation and I had to start all over again, now awoken! I’ve never forgot that day. I might remember all the details, like my desire to cry out because I couldn’t sleep anymore that night. I just sat down and without turning on the light, I tried to see through the moonlight, just not to wake my family. That dream was pretty realistic as much as to write and hold on the materials with my hands. Just an erase brought me back to a hard reality.

No comments: