Sunday, November 22, 2009

Best friend by Tassiana (P1)

I have many friends, but good friends I can count in my hands. If I wanted to talk about one of them, I think that I'd talk about the best one of them: my best friend. I met my friend at school when we were 13. Her name is Fran. She was so shy at that time because she was a new student at school. At the begining, our friendship was so hard, and I didn't like her. After, she said the same to me.

But after a little time we became friends. She is so kind. When we are together, we have nice moments. Fran and I travel a lot, on holidays, to her house in Guarujá. Other times, we go out to eat, go bowling or dance.

She gives me good advice, because sometimes I'm so confused. I gave some good advice to her too. The last one was about her boyfriend. Now they're very happy.

Last month we went to parties at USP. She doesn't study at the University. Although, we don't see each other often, we talk everyday on MSN.

Our friendship turns us into best people and now I know: friends can change our lives.

No comments: