Sunday, November 22, 2009

Letter to a friend - Tassiana (P1)

Dear Rafa,

How wonderful to hear from you. What a wonderful surprise! How did you get my email address? It's been over five years since we last met. It was great to hear your news. I'm so happy for you.
Let me tell you something about my life. Now, I'm finishing my Phisics course at USP, after four years. It is very hard. I spent many hours studying Calculus, and today I ask myself: for what? I'm kidding, it isn't too bad.
I worked at Estação Ciência, a science museum. I loved my job, so I'm writing a paper about non-formal education.
At home everything is OK! My parents miss you because you visited us everyday. Of course I miss you too. Last month, I met Mary, and we talked about many things, including you. She married! Can you believe this? Although I'm very occupied, I have time to talk with my friends.
I can't believe that you visited Fabio. Does he still live in Recife? I miss him, but I don't have time (and money) to visit him. I remember the hours that we were together.
You didn't tell me about your job or your University. I hope that you call me or send an email. Let's keep in touch. On my birthday I'm going to have a party, so I want you to come.
Love
Tassiana (Tassi) xx

No comments: