Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Roseli - telephone complaint

Onofre drugstore Luciana, Can I help you ?

Good morning Luciana, I’m Roseli , I bought some medicine yesterday
And I haven’t received it yet, then I’d like to know if there was any problem.

OK, but I need some information to find your order. Please, what is your phone number?

It’s 2251-4909.

What is your CPF ?

It’s 123.456.789-66.

Ok Roseli, I found your order. I’ll transfer you to the delivery department.
Hang on , I’ll put you through.

Onofre drugstore delivery Alfredo.

Hello Alfredo, I am Luciana and I am transferring Roseli for you to check
why her delivery is late.

Thank you. Roseli, What is happening ?

I bought some medicine yesterday and as I already said I haven’t received it yet, then I’d like to know if there was any problem.

Could you confirm your phone number ?

Of course, it’s 2251-4909.

Yes, I found it. Your order will be delivered this evening.

So, I will be waiting for it. Thank you.

Thank you and have a nice day.

No comments: