Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Anderson - Telephone Complaint

O: - Hello!
C: - Hello! I’d like to make a complaint.
O: - What’s your name, sir?
C: - My name is Thomas Robinson.
O: - What’s the problem, Mr. Robinson?
C: - I bought a mobile by Internet, but you sent me a bicycle! I want
to exchange it!
O: - Did you order a mobile?
C: - Yes, I did!
O: - Do you live alone?
C: - No, I don’t. I live with my wife and my son.
O: - Can your son ride a bicycle?
C: - No, he can’t! But I don’t understand why...
O: - You should teach your son how to ride a bicycle...
C: - But, I need a mobile in my work!
O: - You should relax. I think that a bicycle is more interesting than
a mobile. You can go to different places and bicycle is better for
your health... but unfortunately you want to exchange the bicycle for
a mobile...
C: - Oh! No! I thought about it now. I changed my opinion about
bicycles. I want to ride a bicycle and go to different places and I
want to buy a bicycle to my son!
O: - Ok! Do you pay with credit card?
C: - Yes, I do.
O: - Ok, Mr. Robinson, I will send you a bicycle to your son!
C: - Thank you!
O:- Thank you! Bye!

Five days later Mr Robinson received in his house a new mobile.

No comments: