Sunday, November 28, 2010

Beatriz - Telephone Complaint

(Dialing)

Op. : Nutrella, good morning.

Me : Hello, my name is Beatriz and I need to make a complaint.

Op. : Yeah, sure. What is the problem?

Me : I have been a client of this company for a long time, so I decided to contact you, because I have never had any problems.

Op. : How can we help you Beatriz?

Me : Last week I bought some bread at the supermarket near my house and when I tasted it I saw small pieces of rubber, mixed in the bread, so I decided to call you because I thought it was a serious situation.

Op. : Sure, but I need to transfer your call to the Technical Department. Please hold on for a minute.

Assist. : Beatriz, my name is Roberto and I’m a Technical Supervisor, I have been informed about what happened and I need some information.

Me : Yes. What kind of information?

Assist. : I need to know the lot number and expiration date of the product.

Me : The expiration date is December 10,2009, and the lot number is 0810 0800 RJM4

Assist. : Ok, Beatriz. Tomorrow I will send a messenger to your house to collect the bread for analysis.

Me : No problem.

Assist. : To do this I need your address.

Me : My address is Paul Earnest Street 100 apt. 55.

Assist. : Once the product is tested we will send you a report to know what actually happened, and certainly we will replace your product.

Me : I’ll be waiting for you.

Assist. : Thank you for trusting our company and we will do everything in our hands to detect the problem.

Me : Thanks

Assist. : Thank you madam, and have a nice day.



(This is a true story, and a few days later I received the Technical Report and some products of Nutrella).

No comments: