Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Roseli - Pros and cons

Driving to work


I usually go to work by car. I take this opportunity to take the kids to school, so it is more comfortable. In the company I have reserved parking area, and I can arrive late or maybe leave late.
During the journey I like listening to music, and thinking about anything.
And on the way back, I usually stop by the supermarket, to buy things I need, or to go to other places.
One problem is the traffic of São Paulo it is not so fast and it is becoming increasingly complicated, I should pay attention to the traffic, besides it is more stressful, and sometimes more expensive than public transport. Finally if I need to go somewhere in the path it will be very difficult to park.
So, I prefer having a car even with all the disadvantages because it gives me more autonomy.

No comments: