Friday, October 16, 2009

My Best Friend - Mariana B. (P1)

My best friend’s name is Ana Paula. We met on secondary school, in 2005. On our first week there, we started to talk and became good friends. Some days later, we met two other girls, Juliana and Jéssica, so we formed an inseparable group, called MaJuNaJé.

Ana is very funny and reliable. Well, she is a bit jealous, but she has a great heart. We don’t have brothers or sisters, so we are like sisters. Her parents are lovely and I like them.

She studies Nutrition. We studied together for the entrance exam on university. My friend passed, but I didn’t. So I studied one more year. During this period, we didn’t call each other very often. In spite of the distance between us, she continued to stand by me. And now we are both students at University of São Paulo.

Once a week, Ana and I have lunch together at Bandejão.
I hope that we will still be friends for many years because her friendship is very important to me.

Oh! And our two other friends study at our university too.

No comments: