Friday, October 16, 2009

My best friend by Roxana (P1)

Hi, my name is Roxana I am a pharmacist. I am studying at the University of Sao Paulo. In this university I knew many people I have many friends but my best friend is Tatiana. She is very friendly. She studies at the University of Sao Paulo, too. She studies cosmetology and is very intelligent. She works as a researcher in a private hospital.

In the university she is very charming and communicative but in her job she is very quiet because she works with many doctors. She doesn’t like speaking when there are many men around. She is shy and very serious.

Tatiana loves football. She loves the Sao Paulo team, so she is San Paulina. She says that the Sao Paulo team fans are very smart, polite, and quiet. Tatiana also says that there are many teams in which the people are very rude and bad- mannered.

She doesn’t like jealous, rude, and moody people. She prefers to have quiet, sensitive, and very friendly friends.
Tatiana is a special person she has many projects because she is a dreamer. I think that she is going to achieve her dreams because she really deserves.

No comments: