Friday, October 16, 2009

My best friend - Luis (P1)

I don’t know if I have only one best friend (or if I have a best friend). It’s hard to talk about this because I had friends at each moment of my life. Currently, I regard Josué as my best friend.

I met him in 2005 in São José dos Campos, where I had lived before coming to São Paulo to study at USP. He still lives there. We have friends in common and they introduced me to him. At that time, I was studying for the university entrance examination but he was already in the university. He studies Biomedical Engineering.

We went travelling together sometimes. The last time was on the New Year, when we went to Ilhabela. The trip ended up in a robbery but this is another story.
When I go to São José dos Campos I visit him and we often go to some bar or go out at night. He has already come to some parties at USP.

We live in different cities but we don’t stop talking. We chat on MSN or text each other often.

He is so funny and outgoing. He would be a clown if he was not smart. But if he has some work to do, people can trust in him because he will do it seriously. I don’t know how but he can be shy and charming at the same time. Girls love this. I think he is smart. Because of this I like him.

We don’t have plans to work together because we study in so different areas. Sometimes he says that he wants to work in São José dos Campos while I think that I will work in another city. However, no distance will separate us (so I hope).

No comments: