Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pricila - Complaint letter

São Paulo , October 05.

Mrs. Brian Evans

I'm writing to inform you about a very strange situation. It has been already twenty days that I haven’t been paid. At first, I thought it was a mistake but after I observed that many employees hadn’t been paid too!! The employees of this factory chose me to represent them, and try to solve this problem!!

I know the factory is going through financial difficulty, but we need to pay the bills of our homes. Nobody was informed about the late payment and it is very serious!! We are ready to make a deal, and looking for a good solution for both parties!! If you don't pronounce about it, we will be obliged to go on strike!! I hope it will not be necessary and that all will be resolved peacefully.

Respectfully yours,

Pricila Barbosa

No comments: