Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Patricia - Complaint letter

1524, Prof. Lineu Prestes Avenue

Butantã - São Paulo/SP - Brazil
Postcode: 05508-900

Phone: 555-3850

28 September 2011

Mr. Thomas Gray

The Administrative Officer
Alpha Enterprises
343, Alvarenga Avenue
Butantã - São Paulo/SP - Brazil
Postcode: 05578-900

Dear Mr. Thomas

I am writing to inform you of my dissatisfaction with the delayed payment of the employees this month. Every month the payment is made on the 5th day, but this month there was a big delay that affected our bank accounts. This error put me in a difficult position, I particularly got into debt and I felt very embarrassed because I wasn´t able to fulfill my commitments.

To resolve this problem I would appreciate you could make the current payment with an additional sum, in order to correct my bank situation. I also suggest that the payment could be made through bank transfers instead of receiving cash at the department.

I'm afraid that if these conditions are not met, I may be forced to take legal action to receive the total amount of money with interest rates.

I look forward to your reply soon with a good explanation and proposal. I didn’t want things to be like that, but I have to demand my rights. Please contact me at the above address or by phone.

Yours sincerely,

Patrícia E. (Sales manager)

No comments: