Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Keilla - Complaint letter

200 Flinders Street

MELBOURNE VIC 3000

October 30th, 2011

Dear Sir Barriga,

I really need your help with this.

I’m a student from Brazil. I’ve come to Australia for an exchange programme and I’ve lived in your rented house. However, I’ve had some problems. I can’t even open the taps because the plumbs are rusty, so I’ve gotten some water from the neighborhood. The chairs in the kitchen are uneven, and then I’ve patched some wooden boxes to sit on. And the carpet in the living room is ragged. It’s been very ugly to welcome visits.

If these repairs very difficult to do, I´ll suggest you fix the plumbs at least. It’s the most urgent because I haven’t taken a shower and made any food. And you can repair the other things as soon as possible according to the contract that I’ve signed.

I don’t wish to go elsewhere and hope that a solution can be found.

I expect a reply soon and I will appreciate your help. Please contact me at the above address or by phone 7010-1111.

Yours sincerely,

Keilla

No comments: