Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fabiana - Complaint letter

Second Composition

Mr. Wilson,

I am writing this letter to express my dissatisfaction about the salary delay. In the first place, it isn’t correct to delay the salary of people that are working for you. People need to receive their payment at the end of the month. Nobody works for free in this life.

Day in day out, I have always done my work rightly: deliver activities on time, I´m never late, I do a good work and everyone in the company likes my job including you, so I don’t understand the reasons that caused this terrible situation.

Nowadays, my family needs my financial help to live. My salary is used to pay all the bills of the month. I have a little sister and I pay her school, buy clothes, toys, dolls, food, medicine, etc. She really needs me. You have a family too, and probably your salary is used for the benefit of them, so I hope that you understand my words.

I apologize if I was rude in this letter, but I am very worried. I believe that in life, we must do our best for people, and unfortunately you didn’t act this way. I wish you paid my salary as soon. My life is driven by honesty and I hope yours too.

Kind regards,

Fabiana

No comments: