Saturday, September 12, 2009

Smoking law prohibition by Caio (U3)

In my opinion, this new smoking law in São Paulo is the greatest thing ever. I can't think about anything better than going out at night and not coming back home smelling like an ashtray.

Generally speaking, the only people complaining about this law are a few smokers, because even some of them realize that blowing smoke at other people isn't a nice thing. Not that they want to blow smoke at our faces, but they do that indirectly when they smoke. You can't control the wind and the air circulation in closed environments.

Some pubs may dislike this idea, because they my lose customers, but smokers will certainly think about a way to smoke. The most common solution that I saw was people going out of the pubs for five or ten minutes just to smoke.
To be honest, I'm not against smoking, but please, if you want to smoke, do it very far away from me, because I'll never get used to the smell of cigarettes. And as far as I know, almost every non-smoker doesn't like their smell either, and think almost the same thing about them as I do.

1 comment:

Saribera said...

Hi Caio.
Good composition. I agree about the problems of cigarrete and I like this law, but I don't think this law is the greatest thing ever. The Santos victory in 2002 Brazilian soccer chalenger is the greatest thing ever!!!
Hug,