Thursday, September 17, 2009

Gay adoption by Cristian (U3)

If you ask me I don’t know what to say, because for me it isn’t natural to have “two fathers” or “two mothers”. Another thing is that,> how do you explain to your son or daughter that you like people of your same sex?

The point I’m trying to make is that in our society it’s difficult to accept gay adoption, because in our mind we have the image that we have to have one father and one mother, not “two fathers” or “two mothers”.

If you want my opinion, all is relative, I mean, if you show me that a child growing in that environment is happier than one growing in an orphanage he or she will grow without traumas, I'll accept it..

What really worries me is that the child thinks that it would be normal to have “two fathers” or “two mothers”, I think it isn’t natural but at the same I prefer a child with “two fathers” or “two mothers” in a house with clothes, food and love than a child living on the street without those things.

1 comment:

Saribera said...

In my opinion the Gay adoption isn't a problem and I think it is good.