Monday, August 25, 2008

A person I love by Renato Lahos(I1-T/T)

When I was young, very young, I had a group of friends at school who I liked very much. We were about seven or eight guys and girls, and we went everywhere together: to the cinema, to the mall, we travel to beach, in short, we were very close. One day, I noticed one girl from our class who was trying to get closer to us. She seemed to be a very nice person, so I started to talk with her. Her name was Lillian.

For three years she was my best friend and we were always together. One day, in the winter our group decided to make a “fondue” in one friend`s house. After we ate and drank different kinds of wines I went closer to her and kissed her. She seemed scared of the kiss, but when I asked her if she had liked, she said that she had liked it very much.

One week later we started a relationship. I’ve always liked her way to talk, her green eyes and her sweet way to live life. We almost always like the same things, the same kind of movies, of music, books and friends. It´s very difficult to see us fighting because we get along very well. She is a psychologist and has the same age as I. She is generous, intelligent, sensitive and is not temperamental.I work very hard to save money so that I can get married to her. She is the woman who I would like to be the mother of my children and the only one that I met in my life who I want to get old with.

2 comments:

marilda said...

Great composition. Renato shows us that his feelings and his love are very sincere. Nowadays it is difficult to someone express those ideas so kindly and Renato did it very well. Congratulations

Anonymous said...

Love is beautiful!
I think you made Lilian very happy with your words and intentions.
Good luck!!