Tuesday, September 2, 2008

About a person that you love by Maria Nilce - Inter I (T/T)

I Knew my husband, Moreira, 19 years ago when I was teenager. He worked with my sister’s boyfriend at Policia Militar. He hasn’t changed much until today.
He has short straight black hair. He is average height and average weight. He is sun tanned.

In addition, my husband is someone who isn´t sociable.So, he likes to stay at home the most part of time and he is a person who frequently doesn´t like to go to parties or other social events.
He is a shy, quiet and serious man. But, on the other hand he is a person who is very supportive, modest and humane. He is someone who doesn’t brag about his accomplishments. Besides he is a hardworking man.

We have two children: Giovanni and Ana Beatriz.
Giovanni is 10 years old. He is someone who is easygoing, handsome, intelligent and shy too like his father. He plays the guitar.
Ana Beatriz is 9 years old. She’s a person who is sociable, however, sometimes she is temperamental. She is beautiful and thin. She has long wavy blond hair and brown eyes.
I hope that we’ll always be happy and we will stay together for a long time. I love my family!

No comments: