Thursday, September 4, 2008

About my Profession - by Adriana de Macedo (I1)

Working as a Financial Analyst seems very challenging. First of all, observing the evaluation of the company is exciting for me. In addition, seeing how the real situation of the company at the moment is and what the perspectives for the future are is very fascinating.

Further, working with the figures of the company, allow me to know where the money is being spent and I learnt to control my finances, too. For example, after that I started to work in a Financial Department, I’m always doing my personal Cash Flow.

Besides, working in my profession is fantastic, because you’d talk with people of all the Departments of the company. You need to have a good relationship with everybody.

On the other hand, I’ve been working in the same function for a long time and I think that working in the same function sounds kind of boring. Sometimes, I want to work in the same Department, but in another function.
I think that working in my profession is really rewarding.