Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ednei - B1 - Profile

Surname: Antunes
First name: Nelson
Age: 80
Job: Police officer (retired)
Religion: Evangelic
Birthday: February, 21
Country: Brazil



He is my father, he is married to my mother and they have ten kids. Like in the comics, my father is my hero, he always gives me support in everything. I'll talk here about the history of my father because he has a beautiful life story.

He usually wakes up at five o´clock in the morning on weekdays, but in 2001 after waking up he had a heart attack when he was in the bathroom. It changed the lives of my family. My father was taken to hospital and he had two heart surgeries, after many (several) weeks my father recovered.

Now, he likes to fish, play pool and watch soccer. In his free time, he goes to our family ranch, he loves the nature. He likes to eat fish and he loves to ride a bicycle.

My father has not seen me for two years, but we always talk on the phone, he says he misses me, and I miss him too.

No comments: