Friday, October 29, 2010

Eda - Pros and cons

Living in a big city has many advantages. First of all, you can enjoy the best entertainment opportunities like theaters, exhibitions, shows … Also, you can take the best chances to have a good job and good vocational training. As a result, you get better perspectives of career. Moreover, if you have a serious disease you can find any hospital and good doctors easily.
However, living in a big city also has disadvantages. Firstly, the air is polluted, it is very dangerous for our health, sometimes breathing becomes difficult. Secondly, you can't relax or feel safe, violence makes life very stressful. Also the traffic jams make life worse.
I was born in a small city and I hate traffic jam, polluted environment, noise, competition... So, I love staying at home, reading a good book and relaxing. But, I'm retired and I know young people don’t think like that.

No comments: